Like a raindrop
I fall while getting lost in my fear
Rach thought I have
Goes to the path I’m stepping in.
I fall while getting lost in my fear
Rach thought I have
Goes to the path I’m stepping in.
Even though I believed, I became a coward.
Soon a black dawn will come.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
Soon a black dawn will come.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
Don’t follow the despair of future
or you’ll get depressed.
I'm still clinging to my little courage
in order to go trough the storm of darkness.
or you’ll get depressed.
I'm still clinging to my little courage
in order to go trough the storm of darkness.
Beyond several my selves, and within the possibilities
I was able to live.
I can only become stronger by believing.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
I want to try to leave my mark.
I was able to live.
I can only become stronger by believing.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
I want to try to leave my mark.
Even if tomorrow I turn to ashes,
Even if this flame within dies,
I won’t say anything.
Is it bad to live for someone else?
Even if this flame within dies,
I won’t say anything.
Is it bad to live for someone else?
I want the pieces of the dream I embraced.
Even though I believed, I became a coward.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
I just want to make the difference...
Even though I believed, I became a coward.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
I just want to make the difference...
Beyond several my selves, I was able to be born.
I can only become stronger by believing.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
In our present.
I can only become stronger by believing.
Who knows what I could engrave in this world…
In our present.
It's the indomitable heroes that will shape the future
Never reaching
The fate is sneering.
Buried in this isolated world
I want to see you.
The fate is sneering.
Buried in this isolated world
I want to see you.
I want to drive this darkness away
And even if I lose this body
I shall become the ruler of my fate.
As long as my breath lasts
I'll grasp the victoy before my eyes.
And even if I lose this body
I shall become the ruler of my fate.
As long as my breath lasts
I'll grasp the victoy before my eyes.
I pray
That my single wish for this sad world
The words "I love you"
Is my serenade of parting.
That my single wish for this sad world
The words "I love you"
Is my serenade of parting.
Even if I've lost so many people
Freedom shall come.
Pass me your punishment
You people, who stand away,
Freedom shall come.
Pass me your punishment
You people, who stand away,
I'll burn the sky into ashes
And not let anyone intrude anymore
And not let anyone intrude anymore
This is my fate.
This loneliness
This pain
This feelings that burn inside
And this stubbornness to stick to my path
This loneliness
This pain
This feelings that burn inside
And this stubbornness to stick to my path
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário