domingo, 10 de junho de 2018

Glow


Lost out there
Can't seem to find a way out
Caught inside a hurricane that won't let go
Where justice is bound, and sorrow haunts
The future seems too difficult to see

I'll get rid of all this tears
And believe there's hope...
There is a light shining somewhere
That can break this chains that won't let go
It feels I've been waiting for so long...
So let it shine and guide the way

A bright light and a brand new day
So let's go, just lead the way
My heart ignites,
And I'll live as if I'll die today

In the confusion,
I'll take it all away!
Just go, keep moving
Believe in your way!
Life is just a game we play.

Things that we don't see
Are sometimes the most precious.

Which way to tommorrow?
Sometimes it seems clear
And then we make a mistake
While trying to find the answes

We give it our all
And sometimes it still feels insufficient
So we just drift through the noisy night.

Even if tomorrow seems shaken and stirres
You've got to keep things straight in your mind.

A bright light and a brand new day
So let's go, just lead the way
My heart ignites,
And I'll live as if I'll die today

In the confusion,
I'll take it all away!
Just go, keep moving
Believe in your way!
Life is just a game we play.



There is a light that shines
And guides our way.
Deep inside it shows

This hope, it glows.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário