quinta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2018

Pulse

"What do you wish for? What do you not want?"
I chase a shadow that I know I can't catch,
Like a child lost in a labyrinth of colors

They continue deceiving you saying “I’m in love”
But they’re full of blank spaces

I want to take a look into your heart,
Swaying in the silent night.
The hand whose fingers you touched now await for that feeling.

If I would fly high, what would I see?
Destiny calls. 
Like a scream that fills my heart,
That pulse still beats, now and forever.

The sounds of your heart mixes with the sound of the rain.
If you listen carefully, it’s like walking alone on the banks of a canal.
Half asleep and half awake, I just want to hold on to that.

"While you are still in full bloom, what do you want?"
Even if I feel better after licking this wounds, this emotions won't stop returning.
Every time our lives burn it hurts but,
That pulse still beats, now and forever.

Our bodies wither and disappear.
And turn into dust.
Tears flow from the aroma that remains here.

"While you are still in full bloom, what do you dance for?
While you are still in full bloom, what do you think?
While you are still in full bloom, what do you pray for?"

Our lives are transparent to the sun, 
But this emotions keep coming back.
While a voice rises and weeps
That pulse still beats, now and forever.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário