When I'm alone I hear it
A voice telling me
That I should just give up if it hurts
Seeming like a deep black hole
A charming but frightening voice.
Mimicking the way I use to speak
I try to say that nothing is wrong
It doesn't matter if that is a lie
All I want is the strength to keep moving forward.
If everything must face the end of life
Why are people sad and lament that?
I know that the day I perish will come
So it makes the peaceful days even more beautiful.
The future I have is only one
One of many
I don't want eternity at the least
Because each second, each moment, is special
Because I live in the same world as you
As if keeping me in check
I see the same dream over and over again.
A dream so beautiful that it becomes ironic...
Please wake me up! I don't want to stay in it...
I want to stay until the day we say goodbye
And even if it comes today or tomorrow
I won't have any regrets.
You gave me color
And with my eyes
I will remember the work that we lived in together.
I'll never manage to be perfect
And I won't offer my prayers to anyone.
No matter what people say
I know what's important to me.
I never asked for anything more than this
Because the future I desire is here.
You, who gave birth to this loneliness,
Gave value to mere solitude.
The future I have is only one
One of many
I don't want eternity at the least
Because each second, each moment, is special
Because I live in the same world as you
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário