While this virus mixes in
I insert black into the rainbow
I insert black into the rainbow
A noise is hidden
Wet in the nectar of flowers red as blood
Creeping up to my heart
"You want it all to end, don't you?"
A paradigm sleeping for eternity
It is eroding me, eating my core
I keep opening the scar
This virus melting what it touches
My instincts exposed
I fell the loneliness growing up in this broken reality
Where even paradise is painted in black
I just want to sneak away right now
From this labyrinth of sanity
And go to an inverted contrast
My form reflected in the blue glass
Sends a cruel smile that makes my throat shake
I'm changing into a monster
This mutual betrayal of expectations too is a deeply falling process
Is this my insanity?
Even that question is proof of how blind I am.
The world I knew
Feels like a paradise lost
Now let me open this scar
And see this virus invading more and more
Making the loneliness grow
A discovered reality - even if I experience defilement
I can never go back - the paradise has been bleached
Yes, this is my sense of sanity,
Where the rainbow is totally corrupted and black
I'll sneak away right now from this labyrinth of sanity
To an inverted contrast
The world I knew
Feels like a paradise lost
I reach my hand out to a vortex of taboo
So that I can see the colors of that rainbow once again
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário