The sun above this battlefield sways on high
Casting away the shadows settled upon my emotions
As if it was aware they'll someday turn into pain.
Even the dreams born of sadness
Will be forgiven by the world, and by you,
As my feelings run free.
I'll keep living powerfully with all the things from that day - all that exists now, deep within me.
As the past revives,
In this very place,
I have a wish from which I'll never back down.
I'll etch it powerfully with my one and only voice
This is my own war.
Feelings of love intersect, growing dimmer.
I have no need for sympathy - Isn't it pathetic?
From failed outcomes,
I create a new version of myself
That song of hope you sang
Melted away the thorns barring this path,
So that we could see a smiling future.
Screaming out, what resounds is my heartbeat
An impulse I seek to share
And I just realize
That this wish will shine forever.
I'll walk strongly down this road to be reborn!
Holding that warmth,
And promises to be protected,
I'll bare an irreplaceable hope for that wish.
Never forgetting, I'll paint this path powerfully
For this is my own war.
Ringing out,
that impulse took certain form within my hands.
Overcoming my tears,
My will and wishes will shine forever!
I'll go forth powerfully
Breaking the answer fate has given for the sake of my dreams.
As the past revives,
in this very place,
I have a wish from which I'll never back down.
I'll etch powerfully with my one and only voice
This is my war!
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário