segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2016

Future

When I’m alone,
I can hear those words
“If it’s painful, feel free to stop”...

They are deep
Almost like a black hole; 
They come from a sweet voice,
Frightening and tempting.

I’ll try mimicking the words I so often speak,
And say that it’s nothing.
It doesn’t matter if that’s a lie 
If it gives me a motive to continue to stand…

There exists an end for the life of every thing
So I wonder, why we grow frightened and lament?
It is because I know that I will lose it someday?
That the everyday is more beautiful than anything.

Eternity isn’t something I want in the least.
Every second, every moment is dear to me
I, too, am living in the world where you are.

I see the same dream every time.
As though it’s reprimanding me
A dream so beautiful it’s ironic…
Wake me up, I don’t want to run away.
There is only one future that I see

Until goodbye, I want to stay by your side. 
Even if that day comes tomorrow, I’ll have no regrets.
You’re the one who gave color to me. 
I want to imprint into my memory the vision of this world I live in with you.
Red, blue, indigo, aqua, rainbow, sky – colors…

I can’t become a god,Nor can I offer prayers to someone else.
I don’t care what anyone might say;
I know what the important things are.
The future I want lies right here.
There is only one future that I see. 

There is nothing more than this that I wish for.
You’re the one who gave me loneliness for the first time – you’ve shown me the value of mere solitude.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário