No matter what the time
I just feel alone,
Destiny forgotten.
Even though I kept going towards the light
I awaken
In the middle of the night
Quietly, stand in the exit way,
And, in the pitch-black, take this light
About the recent promises, is it just that I'm so anxious?
A wish that's wanting to be said, but shall be repressed
No matter what the time
We'll always be together
No matter what the time
Because you're by my side
The light known as "you" finds me,
In the middle of the night
I'll enter this noisy street
And put on the mask of destiny.
I'll stop doing things that have no meaning, like thinking about the future.
Today I'll eat delicious things, I'll live and try to be happy.
Even I don't know it,
The future that is always before us,
It's not necessary to go right to the end,
I'll just keep going.
It's okay if the scenes
Play just one by one.
The light known as "you"
Reflects my scenario
Let's talk more,
About the tomorrow that's before your very eyes.
Turn away from everything else
Look only at me
And listen to my silent voice.
No matter how well I'm doing,
I don't believe in me completely.
But at those sort of times,
Because you're by my side,
The light known as "you" finds me,
In the middle of the night that I can't escape.
Let's talk more,
About the tomorrow that's before your very eyes.
Please listen to my silent voice.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário