While searching in my heart
For an answer to so many questions
I can only find an embracing dark abyss
This darkness erases what I was
And condemns me and all those past memories
Into the nothingness
And as those feelings overflow me with darkness
I try to materialize this weapon in my mind
Which would make me stronger
Right next to a despair that threatens to incinerate my heart
You are always there smiling in a way that melts all away
Each time I lose my footing
And with a voice that erases time, even with no words spoken
I cling desperately to you
Because this pure white is our one and only hope.
My current self has nothing but this vague feeling to rely on
There's more than just one true answer
So I'll keep searching for a tomorrow that's mine alone
Forever and ever
I'll keep protecting your pure white world.
I'll not allow it to be tainted by black
Even if I have to harbor it all myself
For that reminds me of happier days
Even if no tears come out or if my screams have no sound
I'll just keep moving forward
All to protect that pure white color your have.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário