quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2014

Key

At some point I locked up my heart
And I lived like that ever since,

Cause I didn’t want to see anything more
My wounds wouldn’t close

I was bearing my next pain,

I couldn’t cry
At least now I can feel the rain on my cheek
As the cold rain pours down on me

It’s OK to cry, 

When there’s so much in your heart
But just smile

You can smile so tenderly

I didn’t know how to forgive myself
And spent my life in denial
Now I’ve noticed that I had stopped my heart from beating
And, see, my breathing is slowly coming back

I could start from the beginning any time, right away
Things have begun for me now
Since I’ve been hiding the key to me heart in my hands all this time

It’s OK to cry, 
When there’s so much in your heart
But just smile

You can smile so tenderly

My heart is still lost, 

But I'll hold it gently,
And hold it again and again until, little by little, 

I became able to love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário