segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2014

Red stain

In this cold sky, I feel a sense of dullness
Even so I continue to reach out my hand

Even if I feel regret
As I continue to follow on,
If I were to give up
I would definitely regret it

The meaning of my birth,
The reason we met,
Our fate is being connected now.

This is my one and only hope.

One day I shall fulfill our wishes with my own hands
Those white ideals that have fallen and accumulated.
I shall leave my footprints here today again 
Even though the present me is blinded only by this feeling.

The moon burns, as if about to crumble
Sinking into the dawn.
With a face created for me, I draw closer,
A dropping believer, into the darkness.

Like prey tied up in a web,
I’m simply looking up to the sky.
A tragedy put on repeat, 
A hidden face laughing ominously…

To keep from losing a single thing more, 
I’ll draw this blade.
With darkness in my chest and a sullied smile,

I’ll release this anger that has nowhere else to go.
No matter how much blood and tears flow,
I’ll cut through as if offering a prayer…
Another day of staining everything in red.

The voice that had been drowned out
The words that could not be heard
Every time I seemed to stumble
You were there, smiling, melting away my pain

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário