sábado, 1 de março de 2014

His name was "hope"

The first time I realized about you
Was last year, when I thought nothing would change
As I ignored whatever came towards me
And awaited for the time to pick things up

I was like an invisible person
But he realized my presence here

The light which came through a gap in the thick clouds
properly lined up with me standing on the ground
From how long have I been in solitude?
The world which I always refused, now looks beautiful

That even I will be loved this way by someone
was something that I couldn't even imagine
The future is a stage that will always bring new excitement
I have now realised that your name is "Hope"

Unexpectedly I kept looking at you from far away
but sometimes I lost sight of you
and that made my heart felt so empty.
Soon I couldn't live alone anymore

I feel more comfortable than living in loneliness
I feel the happiness, as love is just beside me

Even if it is sealed deep inside people's hearts
nobody will teach me the meaning of life
Struck by the rain of sorrow, I looked at my feet
I was definitely there standing on top of the soil

Love is something that will
make your heart feel so painful
But, at the same time, so delightful
Just like today, our footsteps will always follow

Even if you never look back at me
I will never forget your smile
Whenever it may be, I want to always believe that you are here
and always keep walking straight ahead

That even I will be loved this way by someone
was something that I couldn't even imagine
The future is a stage that will always bring new excitement
I have now realised that your name is "Hope"

And hope is tomorrow's sky

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário