It all began when we severed the threads of fate,
When I severed what fate had intended for me…
I went beyond what I can do
in a confined world covered in blisters
I walk down this highway
Hiding that fact behind my smile
But it doesn’t work on you
You always see through my façade
Nobody’s ever unraveled me like this before
No one else can rock this mask
An inexplicable fervor seizes my heart
So after fearing in the threads of fate
Now a new dawn breaks
All the while with numb fingers, I searched
for the answer to a brilliant world
But it reflected back at me
from my teardrops the entire time
The scalding temperature
is too mild yet painful
The inexplicable fervor that you taught me on that day
falls down my cheeks as tears
So after the intertwining of our respective feelings
Now a new dawn breaks
I just want to protect this dear world
That’s my one and only crazy desire
But my tiniest strand of hope is for you to be by my side right now
No one else can rock this mask
An inexplicable fervor seizes my heart
So after reining in the threads of fate
Look, the future will continue forever
The inexplicable fervor that you taught me again today
falls down my cheeks as tears
So after the intertwining of our respective feelings
Now a new dawn breaks
Surely there’s only one thing on my mind
That I was trying to be someone I’m not
In a cramped world
With no breathing room
As I walked down my own runway
I thought I’d concealed it
Behind the smile that masked my face
I don’t know what to do
Nobody else can pull these outfits off
A somewhat ambiguous fever
Threatens to burn our hearts away
It all began when I severed the threads of fate
Where a new day has dawned
We must be one in spirit
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário