Empty, illusory, uninhabited, like a ghost
With a calm heart that makes mistakes
Lack of personality on a fair basis
Without ability, we have to be opportunistic and unusual
Humans become stupid with bodies without content
The expectations that life brings are not fair
Memories continue to follow because there is no place for me
Even though I know how to express myself
The words do not want to come out
Cleanse the tears, cleanse the sadness
When night falls, that is the sign
Face to face with each other on this looping track
It's not time to stop, don't let yourself stop
An existence that was born wanting to be more powerful than anyone
Now I can only imagine my cursed future
I ran and fell
Guarding wounds that can't be lost
The world is waiting for me
To throw me back into that endless loop
The feeling of reclaiming the future
Penalties for disability, while following the rules
I need the usual way of making sure
But I can't get my voice out
Despite being in the abyss of hell without magic power
Even if surrounded by heaven, death, reality, deprivation, and serenity
Don't ever give up your life
Continue to shine for the fragility of life
Actually I don't know how to express it
But for now, this will have to do
An idea of interweaving uncertain sounds
Offsetting each other on the circular track that turns
Now I stand there and reach out my hand
I keep chasing
Wishing to be stronger than anyone
Even your destiny for now
Is drowning into the bottom of the dark night, falling into it
Do I look stiff?
But this is how I am today
Like a corpse that can't be anyone or laugh
I stopped running away from everything in front of me
Repeating this imagination
Cleanse the tears, cleanse the sadness
When night falls, that is the sign
Face to face with each other on this looping track
It's not time to stop, I can't let myself stop
Chase the goal to be more powerful than anyone
Even if you are heading into a cursed future
I still run and fall
Chase the goal to be more powerful than anyone
Even if you are heading into a cursed future
I still run and fall
Guarding wounds that I know I can't evade
Amazing, just amazing!
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot for the feedback :)
EliminarBro are you 12, youre in need of strong male figure in your life to teach you how to adult.
ResponderEliminar