sábado, 13 de junho de 2015

Black and White

The falling tears are shards of stars
If I reach my hands toward the heavens
I'll be able to feel the passing wishes
Where everything is only black and white

The white breaths I gently breathe out
Are shaped like the words I wanted to convey
Surely the warmer they were
The more the sky would gain colour

The encounter pushing my back in encouragement
Is the initiation I have wished for
The lonely times of staring intently at the darkness
Has already came to an end

When I spread out my wings soaked in sorrow
They will turn white once again
And will become a soft courage
For the future

My heart bursts with excitement
As I wait for the dawn of a new day
As I take this light with me on my journey
A new tomorrow will begin

Our strong wills are now in motion
As I reflect upon my ever-changing self
I advance without losing my way
With the radiance in my eyes

With the frozen memories that have melted,
And with the love I hold onto
I can now feel what is beyond the sky

We each follow our own path,
And even if we don't ever meet again
We are still tied together somewhere
By the light that has been shown to us

The falling stars are like petals
As they tenderly stroke my heart
The imprints from my dream as I quietly sleep
Are still within this monochrome colours

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário