quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2014

Not Fate

Truth begins within your soul
Not denying the possibility of it all

Although the sound of my tears knocked the door
I don't even try to open it
And I'll keep going so

I repeated this virtual reality
Where there is no possibility of rain
I open the truth blooming in the back now

All I did was pick something absolute (I will promise you)
There’s no one to meet the temperature of the hand that connects
And I'll surely let the black sun
Dazzle and illuminate the world

Things that can be changed in the heart of power
I do not call it "fate"
Truth begins within your soul
I reach out to the truth of my life

Now, I'll break through the doors
While this orgy of destruction spreads
It's about the time
To light up this fire

I still don't know how to do it
Of what can change history
But only birds that do not know how to fly 
Find wings

The key is in the heart (You do it your way)
It is not necessary to fulfill the wishes of someone
Because It's surely my dream
And intention is desire that calls the future

And I did not want to cry anymore
And I won't be restrictive in a cage 
Because I'll break it
All I did was pick something absolute (I will promise you)
There’s no one to meet the temperature of the hand that connects
And I'll surely let the black sun
Dazzle and illuminate the world

In unreasonable theories 

I find myself in a distorted world
In the heart of the force I have found
If things can still be changed
I'll never call it fate

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário