quinta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2014

I'm a monster with no name

There was a time you made me smile
Like I haven't smiled in a while
Times when you where more than a friend
But this times had to have an end

Prisioner of my own past

Too blind to see the rest
I couldn't save me of my fears
Nor could I stop my own tears

Now I count the bricks along the wall

And fell the silence start to fall
But there isn't much that can be said
Cause our fairy tale is dead

And when the moon begins to rise

You'll see fire in my eyes
So go on, try to look away
You know I'm too far gone to save

I built the walls

That make my life a prison
I built them all
And cannot be forgiven

I'd pay the price

Just to make it right
If it would help you find
A little justice

Sold my soul

To carry your vendetta
So let me go
Before you can regret

You've made your choice

And now it has come to this
But that's the price you pay
When you're a monster with no name

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário