Searching for a miracle, I wandered in this unending darkness.
But if I stay here I won’t be able to reach into the future ever again.
But if I stay here I won’t be able to reach into the future ever again.
Tonight, the moon beckons me once again. I still can’t speak
but I continue to scream from my heart.
but I continue to scream from my heart.
The feelings I’ve kept hidden scream out deep down
and I take hold of a new vow.
If I become a bit stronger
I can cross over the sky I see right in front of me,
I can reach out towards the future before me.
and I take hold of a new vow.
If I become a bit stronger
I can cross over the sky I see right in front of me,
I can reach out towards the future before me.
I let my honest voice out and my heart races
as I search for the dream in the map you’ve drawn.
as I search for the dream in the map you’ve drawn.
Light shines from the clouds, a faint pain runs though me,
and I fly to the sky once again.
and I fly to the sky once again.
This world spans endlessly and I squint my eyes in its radiance.
If I keep the strength to believe in my heart
I can fly through this cloudless sky.
If I keep the strength to believe in my heart
I can fly through this cloudless sky.
I have nothing to lose, I hold my shivering fingers
and burn your innocent smile in my mind.
and burn your innocent smile in my mind.
If I can reach the end of this endless episode,
my memories of you
will gather and color the fragments of our past.
I can tread down the road of the heart we drew together.
my memories of you
will gather and color the fragments of our past.
I can tread down the road of the heart we drew together.
The feelings I’ve kept hidden scream out deep down
and I take hold of a new vow.
If I become a bit stronger
I can cross over the sky I see right in front of me…
and I take hold of a new vow.
If I become a bit stronger
I can cross over the sky I see right in front of me…
I can reach out towards the future before me…
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário