quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

um esboço apenas

I keep getting this feeling
To talk to you
And even when you're appart
I want to be with you

Maybe it's not right,

And it may not be okay
I know you can't promise me tomorrow
But I just want to live it today

You have your own scars

I aknowledge that
But can you blame me for caring?

As strange as it seems

When I look in your eyes I feel like I'm home
I feel safe and confortable

Is it wrong to feel like this

Is it wrong to wanting to spend time with you?
Is it wrong to feel jealous when you talk about others?

I just don't know anymore...

I just know I want to live this feeling with you
And give it time to grow
Give us time to grow

And when you wish to say goodbye I'll understand

That fate made it so I couldn't be your man
But I'll still be seeing that smile of yours
If not as a lover, then has a friend.

So let me just take this moment with you

And feel like it could last forever
That feeling when you cudle me in your chest
Like nothing could harm me now...

And in the end of the day

When we go our separate ways
Think of me as I think of you
Because I can't stop to miss you


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário